QEHS Manager, Chemical industry, Tokyo, 10M
Rewarding adn challenging job will be provided
Working with the professional team to improve your skills.
- A major energy player, produce and market fuels, natural gas and low-carbon electricity.
- Improves HSE Culture within the affiliate and implement HSE in a sustainable way.
- Monitor product quality that produced by third parties as toll blender.
- Manage customer technical complains by supporting sales and logistic team.
- Accident investigation, safety alert and return of experience.
- Lead action to improve contractor's safety culture.
- Chemical Engineering background.
- Great experiences in handling EHS, QA/QC and/or Engineering in chemical industry.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent in oral and written communication skills.