- Rewarding and Challenging jobs will be provided
- Support customer around the region to increase the connection in the market
About Our Client
- A leading global supplier of consumable materials to semiconductor manufacturers and pipeline operators.
- Provides a within-workday communication link between the customer base and QED to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
- Provides remote and on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair QED's equipment includes electro-mechanical troubleshooting and repairs, software troubleshooting and configuration, and software/PLC updates and reinstallations.
- Installs equipment at customer's facility to ensure full functionality according to defined specifications, including all pre-ship coordination activities to ensure customer's facility is ready to receive equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance, field upgrades, and other QED service offerings on QED equipment.
- Conducts training programs on the safe operations of the equipment, and demonstrates skills to trainees.
- Provides weekly customer status updates for customers in the AP region.
- Completes service trip reports/knowledge base articles for all activities to document symptoms, root cause and fix of problems.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong electro-mechanical troubleshooting and repair experience of CNC or other complex automated machinery is required.
- Experience in the optical fabrication or semiconductor industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of Machine control software; CNC control software (E.g. Siemens, Rockwell);
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Excellent written & oral communication skills are required, as frequent interaction with customers and QED USA is a key responsibility.
- Mastery of both oral and written English is essential.
- Fluency in Korean, Chinese and/or Japanese is strongly desirable.
What's on Offer