QC Senior Specialist - Medical Devices - up to 11M JPY
Growing exciting company specialized in oncology
Challenging and rewarding job, autonomy, responsibilities
A foreign start-up specialized in oncology and cancer treatment is developing rapidly and expanding its activity in the APAC region. This position, based in Kanagawa, will have the purpose of following-up on the release of a new product on the Japanese market. You want to work in autonomy and acquire responsibilities? You are a self-starter, good at multitasking and handling stress well in a fast-paced environment? This job is made for you, apply now!
This Quality Control Senior Specialist position, based in Kanagawa, requires you to fulfil the following responsibilities:
Technical Supervisor (Laboratory Control)
- Build and manage processes related to design and manufacturing.
- Guidance and other necessary technical support
- Work closely with Quality Manager, partial verification and management of design with domestic and overseas vendors and the US counterpart regarding ISO13485
- Determine the shipment of the products on behalf of the quality manager.
- Work closely with quality manager, maintaining and configuring the QMS and ISO13485
- Collaborate with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, related regulatory authorities and the US counterparts, and maintain and manage business.
- Support the company's compliance activities with such as ISO, CAP, and applicable requirements.
This list is non exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
To be a successful applicant for this position, you will need the following:
- English business communication minimum
- Japanese business communication minimum
- More than 3 years of experience in QA, QC or GVP in medical devices, knowledge of ISO 13485
- Personality: social, mature, self-starter, multitasker