QC Manager, FMCG Wholesale, Tokyo, 8.5M
Join a growing team covering various departements of operations.
Work with the professional team in the market to improve your skills.
- Our client is a leading company within the FMCG industry, responsible for some of the most recognisable brands in Food and Beverage and in 2018 their revenue was approximately $50 billion. Their core values are born from their global growth and strongly believe that nothing should get in the way of talented and capable people achieving their career goals.
- Work with quality technicians and production employees to ensure compliance of quality policies and procedures.
- Complete and monitor monthly Quality Reports.
- Communicate with plant personnel regarding any quality concerns.
- Experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control role.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Familiarity with quality management related to Food, Beverage or FMCG is a plus.
- Communication skill in English and Japanese.
- Salary up to 8.5M JPY