QC Analysis Engineer, Global Company, Tsukuba, 7.5M
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
- Specialise in gases support to many industry in Japan.
- Execution of daily QC analysis within company and maintenance of the technical level and improvement includes Metrology Capability Analysis (MCA) studies to ensure long-term stability and tool matching of the instruments by making a MCA plan/schedule, supporting the sampling required, performing data analyses, and releasing the final report.
- When an analyzer and/or sampling system needs to be modified/changed, complete a modification or change and data collection of the analyzer and/or the sampling system according to MOC process
- Introduction of new QC analytical methods in QC analysis and establishment of their stable operation
- Maintenance and trouble shooting of analytical instruments and high safety operation in the QC laboratory
- Preparation of QC related documents including SOP's, reports, presentation materials for the customers.
- Monitoring of QC analysis progress, collection and in-depth examination of QC analytical results (both internal and outsourced)
- Monitoring and management of the quality level of outsourced analytical services
- Interact and collaborate with manufacturing, engineering and development groups to effectively work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience with handling and analyzing air/moisture sensitive materials (gas, liquid, or solid) and their basic chemical analysis
- Experience with several analytical instrumentation such as gas chromatography (GC), mass spectroscopy, FTIR, thermal stability testing (e.g. DSC/TGA), HPLC or NMR.
- Develop junior staff/ outsourcing staff / temp staff
- Working experience at semiconductor/high-tech manufacturer/Analytical instrument manufactures
- BSc in chemistry or materials science or above.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - able to manage difficult negotiations and discussions with high stakes
- Ability to troubleshoot issues as needed
- English (intermediate) and Fluent in Japanese
6,000,000 JPY -7,500,000 JPY / Year