Lead and develop quality assurance processes for innovative products
Strong career and salary up options in reputable pharma firm
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable pharmaceutical solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of drug development.
- Oversight of manufacturing, testing, distributing sites to ensure the product quality in compliance with requirements.
- Auditing manufacturing sites, warehouse, distributors and suppliers
- Complaint handling and support of an effective management process
- Preparation and conclusion of quality agreement and liaison with manufacturing and testing sites, sales partners, product licensees, warehouses, distributors and suppliers
- At least 3 years experience in GMP, GDP, GCTP
- At least 2 years experience in GQP, QMS and related quality assurance
- Good level of written and spoken English and Japanese
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of health care
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster