QA / RA - Medical Devices - Tokyo - up to 12M JPY
Foreign Multinational Company in medical devices, good work/life balance
Challenging and rewarding job, develop your skills with a professional team
- Global medical device company and leader in new product development and medical education.
- Rapid and steady growth
- Based in Tokyo
This QA /RA Senior Specialist position, based in Tokyo, requires you to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and oversee documentation for regulatory agencies in Japan (PMDA)
- Represent the regulatory function on manufacturing and product development teams
- Monitor proposed and current global regulations and guidance
- Review promotional material and labeling content product and process changes, and product documentation
This list is non exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
To be a successful applicant for this QA /RA Senior Specialist position, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in in related field
- 5 years of experience minimum in medical devices medical devices, Class I through Class IV devices
- Japanese business level (JLPT N1 minimum), English reading/writing level