QA / Quality Control / Testing Engineer
Our client is one of the biggest global accessories, bag and apparel company. Their office is located in central Tokyo in a prestigious district. The company has rich history, stable growth rate and strong name value. Working culture is very open and international with good work-life balance.
- Perform testing of new system or newly released enhancements in retail systems for validation and quality control.
- Contributing and working closely with retail system relevant teams for future improvements and/or systems enhancement.
- Closely working with teams(internal and external) to consolidate necessary documents.
- Partner with project team and support team deploying new system, changes to retail stores smoothly.
- Partner with vendors very closely to offer the best support and customer experiences to our internal/external customers in the entire Asia (including China) and Europe.
- Manage the implementation/deployment of system enhancements/new systems through the project life cycle.
- Responsibilities include: Developing the functional and technical design, configuring systems, providing guidance to programmers, system testing, coordinating user testing and support implementation.
- System testing experience (Basic knowledge of SQL is preferred);
- Communication skills both in Japanese and English;
- Experience in partnering with business users and other IT team members to design and implement system & process;
- Adaptable and flexible person;
- Person who has a strong sense of responsibilities and ownership;
- Documentation skills.
- A very competitive salary package, up to 7.5M
- The work environment is stable but energetic, with a culture that places high respect on teamwork as well as individuality.
- Dynamic working environment with good work / life balance
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies