QA QMS Manager - Medical Devices - Tokyo - up to 10M
Foreign Multinational Company specializing in medical devices
Challenging and rewarding job, supervising responsibilities
Our client, a foreign multinational company specialising in medical devices based in Tokyo, is searching for its new QA QMS Manager, to take care of Quality Improvement, Internal Audit and Complaint Handling, among other tasks. You have in depth knowledge of QSM? You have great interpersonal and communication skills? This job is made for you. Apply now!
As a QA QMS Manager based in Tokyo, you will have to fulfil the following duties:
- Supervises and manage Quality Engineers
- Establish SOP's based on QMS(Ordinance 169), and revise them as necessary. Manage SOP's based on related procedures
- Quality inspections
- Complaint handling: investigate it in Japan as necessary, create the investigation report for the customer
- Conduct recall actions based on the PMDA
This list is not exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
The successful applicant for this QA QMS Manager position will display the following requirements:
- 3 years minimum of experience in QA position, working with QMS (mandatory)
- Experience in the medical devices industry (mandatory)
- Experience in management (preferred)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with co-workers, management and regulators