QA & Product Manager at Global Security Unicorn
Hottest Security Pre-IPO startup
Flex time/work from home | International | Rapidly growing
Our Client is a global pre-IPO startup cyber security company specializing in endpoint detection and response software. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts. Company was founded in 2012 in Tel Aviv, Israel by former cyber security experts from the Israel Defense Forces Unit 8200. The company moved its headquarters to Boston, MA in 2014. Company has recently received a number of investments from third parties and is now considered the hottest Cyber-Security Unicorn (valued to over 1 Billion USD) in the world.
- Measure and monitor processes to ensure releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Oversee the testing lab, managing test verification done by external vendors, both on the project level and technically
- Work with the global release team to plan, schedule and manage the release program for the Japan market
- Deliver localized release documentation, communicating internally to verify stakeholders have all required information before release
- Verify and collate bugs reported by vendor, customers or internally and work closely with R&D to resolve bugs and known issues
- Collaborate with quality standardization organization to receive quality certifications
- Strive towards making improvements in the QA and release process through communication with global teams
- Contribute to the development a release team
- 2-6 years of previous quality assurance, product release or project management experience
- Deep understanding and experience in software industry, focused on product release, launch and QA, including product launch documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- In order to manage all internal and external processes quickly and efficiently, fluent Japanese and English writing and verbal communication capability is necessary
- Permanent employee.
- On shift. No night shifts and Remote works during weekends.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.