QA operation manager , Beverage industry, Tokyo, 9M JPY
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥6,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
Working with leading beverage company in the world
Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
About Our Client
- The world leading beverage company who support many kinds of beverage to consumer.
- Ensure company's compliance in manufacturing plants including co-packers; Approvals (change management, new product launch), follow-up audits, Validation, performance monitoring, Risk Assessment and inspection etc.
- Ensure company's compliance in marketplace including; risk assessment, involved in trouble shooting in case of issue related to production.
- Support capability building in the bottle production line.
The Successful Applicant
- Great working experience in the field of Quality Assurance & Control
- Knowledge of Food hygienic and food safety（Microbiology, Pest control, Food low and Regulations, Agricultural Chemical, etc.）
- Knowledge of ISO9001, GFSI(FSSC22000), ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Knowledge of Aseptic production and strong accountability on Quality and food safety
- Program Management: Ability to provide oversight and management to synthesize/bring synergy to multiple initiatives by establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently, adjusting priorities, establishing management routines to effectively track progress and identify issues, removing barriers and leveraging resources.
What's on Offer