Strong career and salary up options in global pharmaceutical firm
Work with cutting edge innovations to a better world
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable drug development solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of pharmaceutical healthcare.
- Provide oversight of operations at CMOs in support of product manufacturing.
- Lead review and approval of controlled documents and investigations.
- Oversee quality related improvement projects in collaboration with affected functions.
- Collaborate with Hinseki person with respect to finished product release in Japan.
- Master's degree or above in biology or related fields.
- More than 3 years experience in cGMP/GCP/GCTP and 2 years experience in quality assurance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a detail-oriented manner.
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of health care
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster