QA manager, Paper packaging, Tokyo , 10M JPY
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥7,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global Leader in Packaging industry, support many industries in Japan and around the world.
- Customer response, cause investigation, resolution, report preparation when quality problems occur.
- Discuss with the US headquarters and take measures to reduce defective products as much as possible.
- In addition to Day to Day based quality improvement, we will ask for lead of related projects.
- Give regular feedback to the US headquarters.
The Successful Applicant
- Great experiences in quality control work in paper manufacturer or paper manufacturing affiliated company
- Business English and Fluency in Japanese
- Education: University graduate or above
- Those who have work experience in the printing industry
- Those who can demonstrate strong leadership
- Those who have high communication skills * English ability and bargaining ability
What's on Offer
- 7,000,000 JPY -10,000,000 JPY