QA manager, Medical devices, Yokohama, 12M
Rewarding and challenging task will be provided.
Work together with the profession tean to develop your skills
- The global leading in Medical device industry.
- Their business is growing so fast comparing to their competitors in Japan market.
- In depth knowledge of Quality System regulations - GMP/QSR and ISO 13485
- Interact well with all levels of management, co-workers, and regulators. Incumbent must possess strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and work independently as well as in close collaboration with others
- Ability to do research and come up with creative, compliant solutions for quality challenges
- Demonstrated leadership; proven track of managing projects/people deploying planning, executing/validating and implementing phases
- Attention to detail and ability to solve problems and communicate issues; ability to work on multiple projects
- Computer skills including Word and Excel
- Understand applicable regulations but not limited to GMP/QSR requirements, internal audits, quality engineering, and product labeling
- Bachelor degree is required; Engineering or Science preferred
- Great working experience in Quality/Production role is required; preferably in medical device industry
- Extensive Auditor experience in performing internal quality
- Knowledge of applicable Quality System regulations, such as GMP/QSP, ISO13485 and local regulations
9M-10M + Performance Bonus