QA manager, Global Food company, Shizuoka, ~8M
A rewarding and challenging job with lots of opportunities for personal growth
Working with the professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials.
- Delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials.
- QA and QC programs , for incoming test & inspection, in-process-control and final goods testing and release in premix manufacturing operations and process.
- 3rd Party Raw Material Approval & Evaluation
- Release of finished goods.
- Site Quality and Food/Feed Safety Management System and pre-requisite requirements, including local Document Management System.
- responsible to define the yearly Q-targets together with the site management team in alignment with Regional Quality.
- Audit management and CAPA management (LBPO)
- Customer Complaint Handling (specific part of CAPA) , investigating the root cause, define the action plan and provide an answer to the account manager
- Develop and maintain the site specific quality related training program
- Supports M&S in sales when it comes to quality related topics and is first level support for topics like quality related customer complaints, enquiries, trial runs, stability, tractability, materials and product specifications
- Able to work at Fukuroi, Shizuoka.
- QC/QA background at a factory or site rather than simply an office is important, this means hands on experience and knows how to work and communicate with engineers.
- Business level English is a must. Japanese Fluency also a must.
- Experience in the food, ingredient or chemical industries.
- Know-how and experience of Quality and Food/Feed Safety Management Systems - preferably
6M~8M+ Variable Bonus 15%