QA manager , Food industry , Tokyo, 10M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
Working with professional team in the market to improve your skills.
- Operated and franchises 3,000fast food restaurants in Japan.
- Company is very well-known in the market.
- Monitor and evaluate food labeling, product naming and product description in all promotional food & menu items and goods to meet company's global and local food safety & quality specifications and regulatory compliance
through quality gate system.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal related functions about the review and feedback for product naming and product description is communicated in a timely manner.
- Provide an accurate nutrition & allergen information/data of all food & menu items to our customer through the company website.
- Share and give valuable feedback and suggestion to relevant functions as internal subject matter experts when there is inquiry by media in terms of food safety and quality for enhancement of brand trust.
- Great experience in food manufacturing, food service with nutrition management and/or
- Fluent in Japanese and business level in English.
- People management skill.
- Understanding technical principles, and practically applying the knowledge and teaching or transferring the knowledge to FSQS personnel and suppliers.
- Knowledge of Food related laws and regulations
- Experiences taking care of Raw material, food supply & manufacturing
- Food industry knowledge
- GMPs, Food safety management system (HACCP program, Traceability)
- Quality management system