- Working with top tier Food manufacturing company to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
- Leader in Food raw materials support company supplies to customer and retailers
- Plan, manage, and direct the quality assurance procedures for Food raw materials.
- Food safety, quality control, GMP, cleaning and sanitation monitoring
- QA Assurance, CCP verification, OPRP verification, daily inspection/audits
- HACCP reviews team member, Document control knowledge, Date coding inspection etc.
- Support in Lab activities, QA sampling, shelf life monitoring, sensory evaluation
- Finished products, raw materials, storage stock inspection
- Daily reporting for Food safety, quality issues to concern managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology, Chemistry, Food Safety or related field
- Strong working experiences as QA in Food industry
- Excellent understanding of Quality Assurance and Food Safety systems and procedures
- In-depth professional QA knowledge
- Strong managerial and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office Expert stages
- Excellent Communication skills in both Japanese and English