QA manager , FMCG , Tokyo, 10M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- German base multinational wholesale chain
- Selling many products that is well-known for Japanese consumers.
- Set up the relevant process and procedure to implement effectively Self-Control-System in Stores and/ or Logistics Centers.
- Supervise the implementation of the quality plans to ensure the achievement of the target while ensuring the compliance with company quality policy and strategy.
- Collect the data and information to build up the proper product specifications / requirement profiles for Private Brand products, sensitive assortments and import goods to ensure the compliance with Metro standards, customer expectations and legal requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Relevant experience in Product Development, Product Introduction, Quality Control or Quality Assurance.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, project management and team leadership capabilities
- Strong personal initiative, proactive and resourceful
- Fluent in English and Japanese, both written and spoken