QA manager , Cosmetics industry, Tokyo, 12M JPY
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥8,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
Working with big brand organization to improve your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global Big Brand cosmetic company in the world.
- Their products are well-known in market especially for Fragrance, Professional Hair Care, Colour Cosmetics.
- Responsible for quality and safety assurance as well as regulatory compliance for Company products and support Company business in Japan by collaborating with internal/external stakeholders.
- Obtain GMM (General Marketing Management) license from the government, work with Japan CRA to establish/maintain GQP and GMP/GVP system and have the audit by the regulatory authority.
- Streamline and leverage organisation capability for sustainable growth in responsible business category.
- Train Third Party Manufacturers in Japan to purchase the qualified products and keep those quality.
- Monitor the manufacturing quality issues (find at Japan DC) and report to global factories/Third Party Manufacturers and seek resolution. And also report logistics quality issues to global distribution centres and seek resolution.
The Successful Applicant
- Great experience in foreign QD/Cosmetics company as Quality and Regulatory.
- Graduated with a major related to pharmacy or chemistry from university,junior college or technical college. (to obtain GMM)
- Strong communication (both oral & writing Japanese and English) and networking skills.
- Japan local regulatory knowledge and external influencing skills to build and protect the business and reputation of Company Japan and brands.
- Issue and Crisis Management, Proactive and Influential Communications Building, Maintaining and Leveraging Stakeholder Relationships, Strategic Counsel and Leadership, Influencer Marketing.
What's on Offer
7,000,000 JPY - 11,000,000 JPY with 10% bonus