- Working with global professional in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provide
About Our Client
- Global leading company in the field of passive fire protection, and thermal and acoustic insulation and building materials
- Leadership in maintaining and improving ISO-compliant quality management systems, environmental management systems, and occupational health and safety management systems
- Make the entire company and factory understand the purpose of the management system.
- Definition of competence required for management system and development and execution of improvement plan
- Continuous improvement of business processes by conducting internal audits
- Build and maintain document control mechanisms on a daily basis
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in science and engineering, or equivalent experience and ability
- Good year of factory work experience. Work experience as a manager
- Project management experience (regardless of scale)
- Basic accounting knowledge such as budgeting and operation, cost control, etc.
- ISO9001, 14001, 45001 Management system operation experience
- Knowledge and experience of problem-solving methods such as design review and investigation of the cause of defects
- Good communication in Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
- 7M-8M JPY +10% company performance bonus