QA manager , Beverage industry, Tokyo, 10M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- World leading in Beverage industry
- B2C business and their product are well-known in the market.
- Representative of technical function for Company on QSE (Quality, Safety and Environment) governance.
- Responsible for ensuring QSE compliance in Compnay standard manufacturing operations.
- University/Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering.
- Great working experience in the field of Quality control or Quality assurance.
- Knowledge of basic QA methodology and Management Systems (Quality, Food Safety etc.).
- Skill for problem solving based on facts; clearly distinguish between facts and opinions in all communication work to build solutions.
- Knowledge of basic food processing, chemicals and microbiology.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills to influence and demonstrate quality excellence to bottlers.
- Requires effective communication with cross-functional teams and management.
- Fluent Japanese, Business Level of English
- Travel; 50%