QA leader , Food industry, Gunma, 7.5M JPY
¥5,000,000 - ¥7,500,000
Working with the top tier food manufacturing company
Rewarding and Challenging job will be required
About Our Client
- Top 1 Food manufacturing company.
- Their brand are well-known in the world as the best quality products.
- Manage the line quality and food safety plans to ensure compliance to Right First Time, Targets and finished product standards.
- Promote and facilitate continuous improvement agenda of the site including Quality and Food Safety Management System through effective communication, education, feedback and reviews.
- Manage internal and external audits in relation to quality and where required implement corrective actions. Provide reports and analysis where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Post Graduate Degree in Food Technology, Science, Food engineering or a related discipline.
- Great experience in Food Industry or similar industries (e.g. Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic)
- Lead Author in Quality and Food Safety systems.
- Experiences in Continuous Improvement Systems (e.g. Six Sigma, TQC) is a big plus
- Experience in Supply Chain with exposure to Quality, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Intimate Knowledge of ISO management systems and have experience in their application to FMCG environment.
- Knowledge of business operations including Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), HACCP, and Safe Operating Procedures relevant for managing employee relations.
What's on Offer
7.5M JPY and negotiable.