- Highly specialized technical role related to quality analytical methods.
- Opportunity to lead people from different backgrounds.
Our client is multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in the UK. As a science-led global health care company, they are pioneers in developing pharmaceutical products and methods, with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better and live longer.
As a Quality Responsible person, this role is accountable in ensuring,
· Release of commercial pharmaceutical products and medical devices to Japan market.
· Proper manufacturing and quality control for the supplying manufacturing site.
· Provide ongoing operational management, leadership and support to the Japan Supply Chain Quality personnel for supply chain related activities by developing and ensuring implementation of Quality/QMS system.
· Determine the responsibilities of LOC (Local operation center) Quality Managers to ensure effective, overall Quality management and continuous improvement of supply chain activities.
· Develop and implement mechanisms for capturing QMS implementation knowledge and making this available to all Quality contacts in Japan.
· Act as a Quality contact for Supply chain and commercial teams as relevant in relation to Quality and compliance issues.
· Bachelor's degree in scientific or engineering discipline.
· At least 10 years of experience in operational role in pharmaceutical industry, of which at least 3 years in Quality Assurance.
· Experience in managerial positions. Good leadership skills. Competent people manager. Able to engage, coach and develop staff.
· Solid understanding of Quality Management Systems (QMS), its application and business objectives.
· Good quality risk management and problem solving skills.
· Experience of working with and leading cross-site and multi-functional teams.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to work effectively in English.
· Pharmacist license (desirable).
· Be part of a company committed to delivering high quality results where you will be continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
· Attractive salary package.