QA, Global Food Company, Osaka
Oversea Business trips to Europe and Dubai
Innovative Product Development
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading leaders in food products worldwide. With more than 11,000 employees and their presence in 27 countries, they have been providing the entire food industry with flavorful, high-quality products. Not only are their strategies for business focusing on new products but also empowering their people.
- Manage the Food Safety/Quality Team, assuring that the Quality Supervisor is developing staff and utilizing them for the greatest effectiveness within the department.
- Support with periodic HACCP reviews, implementation of foods safety/quality data collection records.
- Management of documentation filing, internal auditing and management of the communication of quality information both internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
- Food quality assurance or quality control experience.
- People management experience.
- Fluent Japanese communication skill.
What's on Offer
- Salary up to 9M JPY.