500万円 - 800万円
Work at a high-traffic internet business
Work with global engineering teams
Or client is a young, energetic technology company with huge growth potential in Japan
- Find opportunities for improvements in systems, tools, and processes, as well as drive these improvements across the development groups.
- Work closely with the development groups that enhance and maintain the applications that make up the product and the underlying services that drive them.
- Write automated tests with scripting tools and/or user-level automated tools.
- Take responsibility for understanding the domain and the product in detail and coming up with the test strategy/planning, developing test cases, driving the test case sign-off processes with the stakeholders, and test execution and reporting.
- Japanese/English bilingual skill (MUST)
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML or Ruby
- Ability to write code in C, C++ or Java
- Familiarity with automation testing tools such as Selenium, QTP, Load Runner or Win Runner
- Excellent QA aptitude and ability to drive process improvements
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Ability to write test plans and test strategy documents
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
- Experience in testing systems built on three tier architecture and web technologies
- Experience in using APIs and Web Services for testing service oriented architecture
- Competitice salary and benefits
- Multinlingual work environment (English and Japanese are mandatory)
- Wide range of projects to work on and contribute to
- Exposure to overseas teams