QA Engineer 、Chemical industry , Tsukuba , ６００万円
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
About Our Client
- A leading player and one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies.
- Company developed specialty products extends from silicones and polymeric binders and additives for a number of different industrial sectors.
- Manage and maintain production and product control limits, specifications and quality review meetings.
- Regular QC testing and management of its process capability / proactive proposals for the changes.
- Prepare customer facing documentation related to product quality and ISO certification audits. Provide technical support for quality.
- Follow up Compliance Check action items ex. Proper handling of chemicals etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of Engineering or Production Site.
- Working knowledge of chemical analysis method (GC, MS).
- Knowledge of QC/QA methods.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, preferably Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Fluent in Japanese and Basic communication in English
What's on Offer