QA Director - Pharmaceuticals - Tokyo - up to 20M JPY
Foreign Multinational Company in pharmaceuticals, good work/life balance
Challenging and rewarding job, lots of responsibilities
Foreign Multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for its next QA Director based in Tokyo.
This QA Director position, based in Tokyo, requires you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Serve as Company's Management Representative
- Oversee the implementation, management and continuous improvement of all Quality Systems in compliance with QSR, cGMP, ISO for pharmaceuticals
- Develop and administer department budgets, schedules, and other administrative functions.
- Act as primary liaison and host with FDA
- Oversee the management of Quality Assurance and Document Control staff, including ensuring appropriate hiring, training, and development occurs.
- Management of the CAPA, SCAR, Internal Audits, Quality and Management Review systems.
This list is non exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
To be a successful applicant for this QA Director position, you will need the following:
- 5 years of experience minimum in quality assurance manager or director role for a pharmaceutical company
- Knowledge about Pharmaceutical and Medical device act
- Knowledge of QMS, ISO, GMP, GQP, and other regulations related to pharmaceutical companies
- Knowledge about basic analytical technique
- Fluent Japanese language / English communication skills mandatory