Leading machine tool manufacturing company
Be part of a large procurement team with career growth opportunity
Our client is a well-known industrial machine manufacturing company. It is a family-owned company with its head office in Europe. It is one of the world's biggest providers of machine tools with more than 50 operative subsidiaries worldwide.
- Review quality of purchased products
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- 5+ years of purchasing experience in direct material preferably from a manufacturing business.
- Good computer skills, SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Business level English & Japanese (speaking, writing, reading).
- Dynamic personality, not afraid of a challenge, flexible.
- Full compensation benefit (Base + Bonus, Transportation allowance)
- Social Insurance
- Flex time with no core hours (Working hours 9:00AM - 5:45PM)
- Working with both domestic and international suppliers