-Team Management responsibility
-Great working culture with good work-life balance
Our client is one of the fastest growing global Japanese manufacturing companies, with an innovative and inclusive company culture and strong business in Japan and global market.
- Creating purchasing strategy /business plan / Managing all of activity of typical procurement area in accordance with company procedures
- Procuring for plant equipment's
- Developing, analyze, selection, management, improvement, audit, evaluation, tracking performance for current & new suppliers
- Making, reviewing contracts, agreements with suppliers
- Ensure accurate information on terms, price and quantity of materials are distributed to perspective departments.
- Experience in purchasing/sourcing or procurement in manufacturing company.
- University graduate
- High knowledge about Local & Overseas contracts are required
- Native level Japanese with advanced level English
- Strong negotiations skills
- Self-starter attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility
- SAP R/3 experience is required
- Team management responsibility
- Great working culture with good work-life balance
- Opportunity to travel to overseas offices and or be part of the global projects with in SCM and Procurement operation