-Team Management responsibility
-Great working culture with good work-life balance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing global Japanese manufacturing companies, with an innovative and inclusive company culture and strong business in Japan and global market.
- Creating purchasing strategy /business plan / Managing all of activity of typical procurement area in accordance with company procedures
- Procuring for plant equipment's
- Developing, analyze, selection, management, improvement, audit, evaluation, tracking performance for current & new suppliers
- Making, reviewing contracts, agreements with suppliers
- Ensure accurate information on terms, price and quantity of materials are distributed to perspective departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in purchasing/sourcing or procurement in manufacturing company.
- University graduate
- High knowledge about Local & Overseas contracts are required
- Native level Japanese with advanced level English
- Strong negotiations skills
- Self-starter attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility
- SAP R/3 experience is required
What's on Offer
- Team management responsibility
- Great working culture with good work-life balance
- Opportunity to travel to overseas offices and or be part of the global projects with in SCM and Procurement operation