Purchasing Lead (Marketing Categories)
Work at top international brand-name company with growth opportunities.
Good work-life balance
Our client is one of the biggest brand in consumer / FMCG industry. They have a long history and are well-known throughout the world for their products which can easily be found in everyday life. Worldwide, they have more than 30000 employees.
- Responsibility of budget setting and all costs incurred in the operations area upon analysis implementation of cost savings programs.
- Ensure timely and effective distribution of finished goods and advertising material to the customers in accordance with the sales and marketing plans
- Develop and implement all Purchasing policies, outsource guidelines and procedures in conjunction with HQ and all departments with specific requirements
- Coaching and Development of the Operations team
- Strong years of experience in indirect purchasing
- Experience in marketing / digital / media categories is preferable
- General PC skills (Excel: VLookup)
- ERP experience is preferred (SAP or other)
- Good communication and time management skills
- Business English skills in reading and writing are necessary and fluency in Japanese
- Work at top international brand-name company with growth opportunities.
- Utilize english skills by teaming up with APAC team in SG
- Lead projects related to innovation and growth of the SCM operation in Japan
- Competitive compensation plus employee's benefits
- Geat work life balance