Public Affairs Manager - Energy sector
¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
This position belongs to the Asia Public Affairs team.
International and flexible working environment.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading companies in the energy sector.
- Build and execute strategy for government relations and industrial regulation.
Monitor policy and legislative processes in key Asian markets.
- Support the company business.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in government relations and public affairs.
- Understanding of APAC energy market.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
- International and flexible working environment.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Ability to travel frequently.