PS Consultant at Information Security pre-IPO Leader
Global Leader in Privileged Access Security
Startup | Great work environment | Excellent salary package
Our Client is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. Our Client delivers the industry's most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world's leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
- Lead complex enterprise deployments of Company's solutions through their full life cycle;
- Design and architect solutions to meet the needs of Company's customers;
- Provide guidance on practices and trends in privileged account security;
- Assess near-term needs to establish business priorities and advise on options, benefits and impact to the current business process;
- Perform health check of Company's solutions for customers as a proactive or reactive measure;
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of large-scale information technology systems, security regulatory risk management and security vulnerabilities;
- Establish new standard approaches and practices for deploying Company's solutions and securing privileged accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field;
- Ideally 8-10 years' experience in a technology consulting role, or similar;
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or similar certifications;
- Experience with enterprise solutions architecture, information security, and risk management;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate to different target audiences from technical to executive;
- A wide understanding of technologies and technical disciplines, including databases, networking, systems administration, application development, and information security.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.