Protocol Engineer at Global Network Testing Company
Global Network Testing Company
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Latest Technology
Our client is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our client delivers solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
- Understand the customer's requirements and request our development team for implementation on our products
- Sales support for our H/W products and applications from a technical point of view
- Incorporate multiple technologies and propose solutions to customers
- Communication skills are essential both internal and external the company
- Prior >5 years of experience in Pre-Sales/Post-Sales
- Familiarity with mobile network (LTE/5G RAN, EPC, 5GC etc.) knowledge
- Experience / interest in testing and configuration of RAN and/or mobile Core is desirable
- Have basic knowledge of the L2-3 network and have basic knowledge to educate customers about L2-3 test items (throughput, latency, jitter, packet loss, etc.)
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working hours (Core time 11:00 - 14:00)
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation, flexible time off, vacation pay, and holiday pay