Proposal Manager - Heavy Equipment Supplier
Opportunity to gain commercial sales skill
Operate in a small teamwork environment
The Company is a global leader in heavy construction equipment for EPC, offshore market. They have global footprints with high-quality technologies and services.
- ability to involve and motivate internal departments to ensure the delivery of high-quality
- service-minded approach and the ability to work in close cooperation with several outside sales representatives
- ability to work independently to prepare technical and commercial sales proposals for the rental, and sale of equipment
- ability to prepare cost calculations, availability and delivery times for quotations with the relevant departments
- higher academic education in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar is an advantage
- previous experience in a comparable commercial, technical or project management position
- excellent communication skills in Japanese and English, both spoken and written
- knowledge of commerce, affinity with technology and familiarity with international operations
This position offers you a challenging job in an environment where engineering is at the forefront of today's possibilities. You will work in an organisation that is developing at full speed, where your qualities and talents are valued, and where you have every opportunity to develop further.