Fun, fast-paced, and innovative company's culture
Global and interntaional team
The world's leading video and - retailer.The company is committed to providing its customers with thousands of the most innovative and contemporary beauty, fashion, jewellery and home products. Its programming is distributed to approximately 340 million homes worldwide through operations in several countries around the globe.
- Write, produce, shoot and edit compelling and engaging promotion for our on-air news product. This includes everything from nightly topicals to brand/image promotion. There's an audience craving content- make them want to never miss a moment of what's going on.
- Design and produce promotional content for our social and digital platforms. Have a great story to promote? Why not let the world know about with a cool insta-story.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities under deadline. Got an idea? Want to try something new? We can't wait to see and hear about it.
- Television Writer/Producer experience preferred.
- Working knowledge Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop and After Effects).
- Proficient in videography and lighting.
- Demonstrated ability to write compelling, conversational copy.
- Work well under extreme deadlines.
- Must be a team player and a great collaborator.
- Knowledge of social media trends.
- Bachelor's Degree
Work visa is required for this role.
- Annual salary system; Raise is once a year
- Bonus: Incentive payment according to business performance (once a year)
- Various allowances: Commuting allowance is provided according to our regulations
- Working conditions: Flextime system