- Challenge your career in bigger projects and larger responsibilities.
- Tokyo OR Osaka opportunities available.
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing tech company with multiple services trusted in primarily the APAC region and rapidly growing globally. They have been introduced multiple times on Fortune as a company that will change the world. With targeted focus on AI, Big Data and additional new technology solutions, this is a company that works efficiently on "smart" services - with the stability and concrete business strategy they hold, this company is expected to be a part of our lives on a daily basis.
- Take a role of project management (leader) for Japanese and foreign multi-national clients
(Project start-up, planning, implementation, monitor and control, quality control, cost and delivery management and people management)
- Drive the project using offshore sites
- Negotiate with the customer and stakeholders at the management level
Current project include:
- Modernisation PJ for Legacy Systems
- Global Application Migration PJ
- Major package implementation PJ etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Project management or leadership experience in system development, operations and maintenance
- Project experience for the manufacturing, insurance, construction, distribution, retail and consumer goods industries.
- Experience in application transition
- PMP certificate, English communication skills (experience working with offshore resources); agile development experience is a plus.
- Japanese level JLPT N1 level and above (high-fluency)
What's on Offer
- Base salary up to 1M/monthly + bonus, up to 15M JPY annually (flexible)
- Permanent/seishain employment
- Location can be chosen from Osaka or Tokyo
- Remote work available
- Generous benefits and cafeteria plans