- Work with an Inudstry Leading Medical Device Company
- Lead Project Management Activities at a Regional Level
- Industry leading US Medical Device Company
Oversee portfolio of clinical projects and disseminate status to key stakeholders.
Identify opportunities and plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma).
Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
Measures performance against process requirements.
May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
Communicates team progress.
- Extensive experience in managing projects in Medical Device, Pharma or CRO, preferably in clinical trials field
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to negotiate and collaborate to deliver effectively
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to make difficult decisions and act efficiently in an environment with dynamic time-lines
- Dedicated to a culture of quality and continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Work closely with both international and local stakeholders on a range of clinical studies
- Full flex-time options are available