Earn up to JPY 15M/Yr
Enjoy autonomy over your work
Join our team in creating open data and software solutions in the field of investment. Your skillset is essential for crucial decision making and with our organization your are rewarded for your efforts and contributions. With our business focus being to provide exceptional client service, our organizational goal is to create opportunities and experiences that nurture career growth for our employees. Together, let's create value for our clients and satisfaction for our team.
The Project Manager will:
-Manage all client facing communication related to the implementation project.
- Putting together and keeping project documentation up to date for the client and for internal stakeholders including implementation time-line (Gantt Chart), statements of work, risk register and meeting minutes.
- Coordinating delivery schedule by:
- Making sure the definition of Dine for each deliverable is clearly defined
- Breaking down work required to achieve deliverables is clearly assigned to internal and client project team members
- making sure all necessary work packages are complete for every deliverable
- Coordinating deliveries to the client
- Coordinating end-user testing
- collecting feedback and validation from client stakeholders
- keeping track of what's complete and what remains to be done, gathering and organizing lists of issues and change requests
-Managing client expectations and ensuring scope is clearly defined at all times
- Managing scope change requests, rigorously processing change requests and pushing back on client requests outside of project scope when needed
- Interacting in Japanese with the client and in English with internal stakeholders
- 10 years of work experience within financial services and/or software
- Well-versed in managing large scale projects and a proven track record of successful project delivery
-Exceptional communication and leadership skills, with the ability to manage a group of stakeholders within the financial services sector
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- A leadership role with a top-tier organization
- Work in a diverse, multicultural environment
- Earn lucratively