Contribute to Faster Delivery of Crucial and Lifesaving Therapies to the Market
Partner with Innovative Research Organizations in Biotech, Pharma and Med Device
- US headquartered, innovative clinical technology company, leading in the field of randomization and trial supply management for the global lifesciences industry.
- Leads the customization of key control documents (e.g., project plans, communication plans, project governance structure, etc.)
- Develops and manages project timelines
- Leads internal and external conference calls
- Sets clear expectations for the team and establishes roles and responsibilities
- Demonstrates an understanding of client needs and manages satisfaction relative to high-quality deliverable
- Ensures profitability and utilization targets are met within the scope of work and budget
- Communicates milestone billing completion to the Finance department
- Coordinates and communicates with clients and all other stakeholders (investigative sites, third party vendors, etc.) to ensure the alignment of planned objectives to activities.
- Prepares project status documents and reports
- Assists in closing down and archiving systems
- Performs other daily tasks and special projects that support and contribute to the overall successful execution of the project life cycle
- Routinely tracks budget items and facilitates reconciliation for all services against scopes of work.
- 3+ years of experience in project management in the pharmaceutical services industry or in a related industry (e.g., clinical research)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organization, interpersonal skills, and ability to work with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Fluency in English required and multilingual fluency is a plus.Bachelor's degree required and/or 3-5 years related experience in a clinical project management environment (e.g.CRO, pharmaceutical company, or other centralized service provider used in clinical studies) or the equivalent combination of education, skills and experience to perform the job.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth of a global organization within Japan
- Leverage clinical trial experience and project management capabilities to deliver excellent customer service to sponsors, investigator and other external stakeholders
- Work in a fully international environment