World leader insurance company.
10M salary, possibility to become permanent.
About Our Client
Our Client is a world leader, international company, with a long and successful history in delivering insurance products to its customers. Encouraging teamwork and personal development, it represents a strong opportunity for a career development.
- Facilitate communication between stakeholders and the team, addressing their needs promptly and effectively.
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Address project issues to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
- Work collaboratively with internal / external department staff to maintain thorough knowledge of product capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong working experience in project manager, preferably under multicultural environment.
- Solid experience of IT systems integration/implementation project.
- Experience of working in Finance, Insurance and/or IT industry would be a plus.
- Fluency (both written and verbal) in Japanese and English.
- Good organisational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and with management teams.
What's on Offer
In this long term renewable position our client offers not only an attractive package of base salary up to 10m yen, but also the opportunity to become permanent after 1 year, building a stable career in a solid and renowned company, leader in its sector.
Its international, dynamic working environment represents a rare multicultural framework where to grow both as a professional and as a person. Moreover, our Client is strongly investing in its IT team, making this role highly appealing to many professionals of the sector.