Project Manager - US Based Fortune 100
Build PM experience in global Forbes 100 company
Fast-track career growth opportunity
About Our Client
Based in US, our client is a market leading manufacturing company with over 100 years of history. It's also a Fortune 100 company, with over 130,000 employees across the globe. They make a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments. They are looking for a Project Manager for SAP implementation.
- Prepare and issue project job instructions to the project team and the shop to ensure the incorporation of customer specification;
- Coordinating with Sales, Customer Care, and Accounting for the set-up of projects in SAP;
- Meet project schedule, budget and quality requirements as defined in performance metrics, provide monthly progress reports and financial updates on assigned projects, and manage project activities and cost within SAP and cost update;
- Interfacing directly with company customers on all facets of project (meetings, monthly reporting, inspections, documentation, start-up);
- Obtaining necessary documentation for preparing equipment purchase requisitions and the project process;
- Coordinating and attending customer factory acceptance testing at vendor facilities;
- Conforming to corporate policies and practices, such as Human Resources (HR), Health Safety & Environmental (HS&E), Legal, Financial, and Accounting. Other duties may be assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to work with technical specifications, drawings, manufacturing/fabrication methods/standards/schedules, and contractual requirements;
- 3 years+ PM experience in an international company;
- Good SAP knowledge/ experience;
- Have a good command of Japanese and English;
- PMP or PRINCE2 holders are preferred;
- Able to work independently, good communicator with a positive and proactive mind-set.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package
- Fast track career
- SAP Project Management exposure