- Can get in touch with the latest technology
- Good welfare system
About Our Client
- It has been about 100 years since the overseas headquarters was established.
- Has tens of thousands of employees worldwide
- Responsible for the successful completion of projects.
- Responsible for the overall direction and the commercial aspects of a project.
- Lead a team of engineers in successful project execution.
- Proven leadership abilities to manage a dedicated group of project and systems engineers.
- Work with EPC Contractors, Customers, and Program Managers to implement the work processes, data structures and technology for a successful project execution.
The Successful Applicant
- Detailed involvement in the front-end studies, estimating, engineering, construction, commissioning and start-up phases.
- Good understanding of the processes involved in the Petrochemical and Oil and Gas industries.
- Have past experience in the engineering environment specifically with control systems.
- Have past experience in the construction industry.
- Change management systems (implement, maintain and audit)
- Estimating tools/techniques (types, scoping, components, templates, and audits)
- Project scope definition and execution planning (as basis for identifying changes)
- Contract and subcontract administration (concepts and work processes)
- Knowledge of software tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Vision, Microsoft Project
- Communication skills (oral and written) in English and Japanese
- Performance management and coaching/counselling
- Presentation skills
- Leadership & team management skills
ーーEducation & Professional Qualifications
- Possess a tertiary qualification in Engineering / Technology
- PE/PMP certification an asset. If not PMP certified, must be willing to be certified.
- Will be required to pass Honeywell Global Project Management Methodologies.
- Experiencein project management environment in Petrochemical and/or Oil and Gas industry would be an asset.
- Work experience in engineering/management environment.
- Past experience in the engineering and/or construction environment is required.
- Past experience in project scheduling and project controls is an asset.
What's on Offer
- Good welfare system