- Work for a globally established company
- Work in an international environment
About Our Client
A very globally well-established sports equipment company with a history of over 50 years. They have a huge presence in Japan, and are looking to expand even more.
- Work closely CBM (Consumer Brand Management) and CDM (Consumer Direct Marketing) leadership to drive end to end, seasonal and daily marketing planning and executions.
- Manage the strategic and creative integration across the CBM and CDM teams.
- Collaborate with other teams on project lists, deliverables, work back scheduling and budget management.
- Ensure the local creative content creations are planned and delivered toward achieving brand and business goals.
- Partner with the Director of Brand Planning to support as required and oversee the Marketing team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 5 years of proven experience demonstrated in marketing operations, marketing project management (or related field) and cross-functional project delivery from strategy to execution with timely and on-budget manner.
- Fluency in Japanese and English (both written and spoken) is required.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen with a keen understanding Japan consumer and Japan marketplace.
- Strategic and solution-oriented thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior leaders and experience in working and managing within diverse and cross-functional teams.
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to communicate and collaborate with teams internationally.
- Gain management experience with an established company.
- Utilize English and Japanese.