- Shokai Yotei haken role - to be converted to permanent stuff
- Flat work environment
About Our Client
My client is is US based company formed by the merge of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and computer science corporation, are the leading IT services and IT consulting company in the world. In a very flat environment, you will be able to work under the excellent management with the completely global culture.
· Performing the work to define and mature the project scope, develop the project management plan, and identify and schedule the project activities. Performing the work to authorize a new project and define its scope.
· Performing the work in the project management plan to accomplish the project objectives under the project scope statement / Statement of Work (SOW).
· Performing the work to compare actual performance with planned performance, to analyze variances, to assess trends to effect process.
· Ability to ensure team delivers the project on time and do consistent timely reminders with client team and internal team
· Performing the work to formally terminate a project and transfer the completed product to operations.
The Successful Applicant
Demonstrated track record of successful Project Management on ERP Projects.
* Specific experience with structured development methodologies and standards.
* Negotiation Skills for keeping the project aligned to the overall business goals as outlined in the Implementation Contract.
* Excellent people skills and ability to build respectful relationships with all levels of staff.
* Self-motivated to perform effectively and provide accurate results.
* Applicants with prior ERP Implementation background are expected to possess below additional skills:
What's on Offer
Work with global team