Project manager , Polymer , Yokohama , 10M JPY
800万円 - 1000万円
Working for professional team in the market to develop your skills.
Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided.
- Global Research institute focusing on Specialty materials development technology.
- Update and study state-of-art and tendency of latest technology and industrial policies
- Analyze and develop client demand, study development tendency of polyimide related Technology, etc.
- As leadership of project team to organise and implement research of target fields.
- Organize demonstration and review of R&D plans, test R&D results, and promote commercialization of R&D achievements.
- Recommend and introduce R&D talents and technical experts.
- Other related work arranged by the company.
- PhD degree, chemical or petrochemical, advanced materials related background, superior perspective of technology development, significant R&D work achievements and influence in related fields.
- Strong experience in independently developing and implementing R&D projects.
- Senior position experience in R&D management from well-known multi-national companies and R&D institutions, overseas working experience is a plus.
- Experience of leading polyimide related R&D work and successfully implementing the commercialization of R&D achievements, in charge of key R&D program and achieved leading development in corresponding technical fields.
- Strong pioneering and innovative, management and decision-making capabilities and good professional ethics, with excellent logical thinking, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Introduction of certain R&D topics or achievements, cooperative opportunity, and human resources are preferred;
- English as working language, no Japanese ability required ( Candidate must live in Japan)
- 8M-10M JPY