- Work with Global Teams
- Earn Lucratively, Up to JPY 10M/Yr
About Our Client
Our client is an IT consulting firm known for its exceptional service standards. Driven by a passion to accelerate innovation, the client is dedicated to keeping its employees up to speed with new technologies and contemporary delivery methods.
If you are seeking to be a part of an organization that makes a visible and positive difference and have a track record in project management, we would like to talk to you and help you get started on your journey with our client.
- Manage project scope, planning, reporting
- Manage account growth, liaison as well as involved in high-level business solution discussion
- Manage project deliverables within the agreed timeline and budget
- Manage technical delivery of the project.
- Coordination between onsite and off-site teams.
- Regular Interaction with the Customers and their Management Team.
The Successful Applicant
- Past experience as a PM or at least 3 years of experience as a PMO
- Experience in Project Management with demonstrated experience in full project life-cycle
- from Initiation to closure, own project delivery to customer
- Must have spent couple of initial years as technical developers.
- Experience must be in enterprise application e.g. SAP, Siebel, and Salesforce, MS CRM or
- similar project. Person must have worked on CRM technology.
- Candidate handling large enterprise projects are preferred.
- Excellent communication skill in Japanese, Bi-lingual (Japanese + English) would be preferable
- Experience of working in different time zones
- Should have experience of working in Japan / onsite experience (Japan)
- Experience in Automobile Industry preferred but not essential
What's on Offer
- Improved work-life balance
- An opportunity to work with global teams
- Full employment benefits