- Contribute to Clinical Project Management in Global Oncology Studies
- Extensive R&D Pipeline, Over 10 Bn USD Invested in Global Pipeline
- Major global US bio-pharmaceutical company with extensive speciality medicine pipeline in Oncology/Immunology/CNS areas
- Over 10 Bn USD invested in 2018-2019 R&D pipeline
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and
- Facilitate planning of operational aspects of clinical trials (start-up, conduct,
closedown) for Therapeutic Areas with respect to the study timing and resource needs.
- Input and maintain study timelines and resources in PBR, ensuring consistency with IMPACT
and the clinical development plans of the Therapeutic Area.
- Supports clinical teams by providing metrics and guidance with respect to operational aspects
of clinical trial timelines, resources and logistics.
- Works under minimal supervision in day-to-day activities and receives general guidance for
ad hoc tasks.
- Effectively manages unexpected changes in workload and seeks guidance as
- Interacts with various levels of management and functions within organization, including but
not limited to Global Project Teams, Finance, and Development Operations.
- Minimum Education: BS or BA
- Minimum 6 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry and minimum 4 years direct
clinical research experience.
- Expertise in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Experience with MS Project preferred.
- Candidates should be able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Opportunity to contribute to clinical development in a major global bio-pharmaceutical company
- Stable organization with rich pipeline, over 10 Bn USD invested in 2018-2019 R&D