Project Manager IT Regional Application Delivery
Leading company and brand in the insurance sector.
International working environment.
Our client operates in 49 locations throughout the globe, providing reassurance to over 280 million users worldwide. By exceeding customer expectations delivering services in record time, the organization has established itself as a market leader in the mobile phone warranty business. On a mission to satisfy current and future customers by putting only the best professionals to work.
The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate with internal resources, stakeholders and project sponsors.
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress.
- Align project objectives with business goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives.
- Help project team with the design and development tasks.
- Perform risk management.
- Monitor and manage scope and its accomplishment.
- Ensure that project(s) are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Report and escalate to higher management as needed.
- Create and manage comprehensive documentations.
- May need to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the IT sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer and business focused mindset.
- Agile project management experience.
- Can-do and try attitude, while managing risks at appropriate level.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- At least business level proficiency in English and Japanese.
- PMP, Scrum Master.
- Project management experience with product manager, 2-4 engineers and QA members.
- A very competitive salary and benefits.
- Enhanced work-life balance policies.