Project Manager at Global Telecom Company
Global Network & Telecom Company
Global Work Environment | Flexibility | Work/Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is Multinational ICT Solutions Company based in Europe with years of history. Our client has about 100,000 employees in about 180 countries and offers a variety of services, software, and infrastructure in ICT.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Above to bachelor's degree
- Min years of experience: 8 years of working experience, with 3+ years in project management
- Project Management Skills
- Proficiency with the English and Japanese Language
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.